1. The responsible authority for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is the Darmstädter Gitarrentage e. V. association. Heidelbergerstraße 29, 64285 Darmstadt.
2. By using our website you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. Our website can generally be visited without registration. Data such as pages accessed or the name of the file accessed, date and time may be stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person.
3. Personal data may be stored automatically within an e-mail if you write to us and voluntarily provide personal address details (such as telephone number, fax number, mobile phone number, postal address, etc.) in your e-mail without being asked to do so.
4. personal data that we request will only be stored with your express permission.
5. Furthermore, we undertake not to pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your prior consent to do so.
6. You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you free of charge at any time, even without giving reasons. In addition, you can have the data we have collected blocked, corrected or deleted at any time. You can revoke your consent to the collection and use of your data at any time without giving reasons. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Our websites are protected by appropriate technical measures against damage, destruction or
unauthorised access. We cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, so we recommend that you send confidential information by post.